Wednesday, 31 May 2017

SFA - Licence to Occupy Insurance

If you occupy Service Family Accommodation be it either SFA or SSFA you will have signed an agreement when you moved into the property called a Service Licence to Occupy Service Family Accommodation
 (known as a Licence to Occupy). 
Due to this, you are not classed as a tenant
 The Services Insurance and Investment Panel (siiap) have a web page that details a number of insurance providers who can organise policies that have been designed specifically for SFA Occupants.  
The webpage can be found at: